Yoga & Ayurveda: Classes, Workshops, & Trainings
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA IN NORTH ORANGE: (see studio guidelines below)
- Wednesdays at 6pm at 6pm (please arrive at least 5 minutes early). Class is limited to FIVE people, please RSVP. There will be times when masks will be removed; if you are uncomfortable with this, Zoom or outdoor classes are available.
- Monday Zoom Yoga 9:30am (recording is available for a week; so you can practice at your convenience).
- Pop Up Classes both live and recorded (watch the blog for classes to pop up).
- Look for studio series classes to post for later in the fall.
THE COMMUNITY MEETINGHOUSE/CHURCH OF NORTH ORANGE: $10/class; your donations are necessary to support these classes as well as the community work of CCNOT
- Wednesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Gentle Challenge Community Yoga – temporarily at Trillium (see above).
ROYALSTON TOWN HALL: BEGIN IN AUGUST, outside; behind the library. Your donation supports Friends of the Royalston Library. Please bring a yoga blanket, block, and strap.
- Tuesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Gentle Community Yoga for Everybody
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA WITH A BIT OF BLISS YOGA SCHOOL: We are accepting applications for all programs.
- 200hr training begins each January
- 300hr training begins each September and March
- Ayurveda Training (for personal development) begins this September.
STUDIO GUIDELINES FOR Trillium Ayurveda & YOGA:
- NO LATE ENTRY: please show up at least 5 minutes early for class; there will be no entry after the doors close a few minutes before start time.
- Leave your shoes and cell phones (turned OFF) on the shelf at the bottom of the stairs (or in your car).
- No food and beverages (water only) must have a cover or be left downstairs.
- As you go upstairs, enter the studio quietly and maintain quiet tones or silence as you settle (this includes carefully and respectfully rollling out your mat).
- If you have not paid, there is a basket on the bookcase at the top of the stairs.
- The large cabinet in the studio has extra props, but I strongly suggest that you bring your own.
- I will be sitting quietly on my mat, but let me know if you have any health concerns or limitations that I should know about before we begin.
- Please hold questions and comments until the end of class (unless it is a question of safety); this is your own turning inward experience and practice.