Yoga & Ayurveda: Classes, Workshops, & Trainings
All in person classes are currently suspended. There is a Zoom Yoga class every Monday. The class includes the recording for the week, so you can do yoga whenever is best for you. It’s “no excuses” Yoga! New for 2021: A Month of Yoga. Each month you have access to four yoga videos appropriate for the season plus at least three classes that may include self care, breath work, meditations, and more.
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA IN NORTH ORANGE: (see studio guidelines below)*
- Monday Zoom Yoga 9:30am (recording is available for a week; so you can practice at your convenience).
- Ten Week On-line Ayurveda and Yoga Training begins any time; next suggested start date is February 22, 2021 to align live calls to program. Next live Zoom Q&A calls On March 29, 2021 and May 3, 2021 at 7:30pm. Program includes invitation to all future live calls.
THE COMMUNITY MEETINGHOUSE/CHURCH OF NORTH ORANGE: $10/class; your donations are necessary to support these classes as well as the community work of CCNOT
- Wednesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Community Yoga for Everybody – temporarily at Trillium (see above).
ROYALSTON TOWN HALL: Your donations support Friends of the Royalston Library. Please bring your own yoga blanket, block, and strap.
- Tuesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Gentle Community Yoga for Everybody
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA WITH A BIT OF BLISS YOGA SCHOOL: We are accepting applications for all programs.
- 200hr training begins each January
- 300hr training begins in September and early 2021.
- Ayurveda 101 & Yoga 10-week on-line Training (for personal development) begins any time. Next live Zoom calls are in March and May (you are invited to all future Live Zoom calls when you enroll). SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
*STUDIO GUIDELINES FOR Trillium Ayurveda & YOGA:
- NO LATE ENTRY: please show up at least 5 minutes early for class; there will be no entry after the doors close a few minutes before start time.
- Leave your shoes and cell phones (turned OFF) on the shelf at the bottom of the stairs (or in your car).
- No food and beverages (water only) must have a cover or be left downstairs.
- As you go upstairs, enter the studio quietly and maintain quiet tones or silence as you settle (this includes carefully and respectfully rollling out your mat).
- If you have not paid, there is a basket on the bookcase at the top of the stairs.
- The large cabinet in the studio has extra props, but I suggest that you bring your own.
- I will be sitting quietly on my mat, but let me know if you have any health concerns or limitations that I should know about before we begin.
- Please hold questions and comments until the end of class (unless it is a question of safety); this is your own turning inward experience and practice.