Yoga & Ayurveda: Classes, Workshops, & Trainings
No Yoga February 3-7
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA IN NORTH ORANGE:
- Healthy Balanced Hormones on January 31st (RSVP required)
- Using Herbs Ayurvedically on March 6th (RSVP required)
- Ayurveda & the Mind on May 8th (RSVP required)
- Yoga Tea for Teacher Training graduates, students, or anyone considering taking the 200 or 300 hour trainings on April 3rd (RSVP required)
- All Day Yoga Retreat on June 13th (RSVP required)
THE COMMUNITY MEETINGHOUSE/CHURCH OF NORTH ORANGE:
–Monday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Gentle Stretch and Restore for Everybody
–Wednesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Gentle Challenge Community Yoga
–Friday Mornings 9 – 10am: A Little YaYaYoga
$10/class; your donations are necessary to support these classes as well as the community work of CCNOT
ROYALSTON TOWN HALL: We’re back at the Town Hall!!
–Tuesday Evenings 7 – 8pm: Gentle Community Yoga for Everybody
Your donation supports Friends of the Royalston Library. Please bring a yoga blanket, block, and strap (there are only a few of each on site).
Living the Wisdom 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training information for 2020 and 2021 trainings are posted. Please visit the web pages if you are interested in this program and/or are ready to begin your application. 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training begins in September of 2020 and we are accepting applications.
–Ayurveda 101: Experiencing Ayurveda: Yoga & Ayurveda begins next fall. This training will be combined with Yoga Teacher Training’s first 300 hour module. Times will be shorter than 300 hour as you will not need to attend the yoga training parts of the program. Please contact me for information and costs.