Yoga & Ayurveda: Classes & Workshops
VISIT THE CALENDAR OF EVENTS HERE
YOGA with Charlotte: Trillium Home Practice takes place Mondays at 9:30am (via Zoom) and includes the recording in case you can’t make the live time or would like a practice to come back to through the week. Wednesday Community Yoga 6pm (drop in class) at the Community Church in North Orange; drop in. Earth Day Yoga on April 22nd in the Studio with Charlotte at 6pm (RSVP please)
Cozy Yoga with Marie on Sundays at 4pm. Gentle Practice with Ava on Mondays at 7pm in the Trillium Studio. Gentle Flow with Jessie on Tuesdays at 6:30pm. RSVP please: $12. Join Becca on the last Friday of each month for Yoga for the Seasons at 6pm RSVP please: $20. These teachers are wonderful! Join one or all of them!! RSVP please with each teacher or under “classes” in scheduling link.
Yoga & Ayurveda Studies:
Send me a message if you would like to purchase a recording.
- Intro To Ayurveda: September. The recording is available for purchase.
- Ayurvedic Routines: October. The recording is available for purchase.
- Ayurveda and Digestion: November. The recording is available for purchase.
- (the above are prerequisites for Ayurveda courses below on managing specific imbalances)
- Ayurveda, Bones, and Joints: The recording is available for purchase.
- Ayurveda and Hormones: The recording is available for purchase.
- Ayurveda and Your Skin: The recording is available for purchase.
- Ayurveda and Heart Health: April 22nd 10-noon (via Zoom and Recording).
- Ayurveda and Women’s Health: May 6th 10-noon (via Zoom and Recording).
- Ayurveda and Your Nervous System: June 24th 10-noon (via Zoom and Recording).
- Ayurveda and Your Mind (mental wellness) Series: Fall 2023.
- Uplifting Pranayama (breathwork) Practices for Spring (includes cooling practices for Summer): April 14, April 21, April 28.
- Nourishing Pranayama (breathwork) Practices for Autumn and Winter.
- Meditation Learning to Practice and Training with Janet.
- Dark Night Yoga: January 21st 6-7:15pm at the Trillium Studio
- Pause: A Quiet Retreat: First Saturday in January from 9-3 at the Trillium Studio
- In Depth with the Yamas and Niyamas (via Zoom): begins in March with Charlotte and Janet
Trillium Ayurveda w/ A Bit of Bliss Yoga School:
We are accepting applications for our 2023 programs and courses. Our training is unique as our class sizes are small to create a deep community of support and to offer individualized attention from our teachers. Our programs give you time to digest, assimilate, and truly integrate the material, so that you truly embody the teachings. Current start dates below.
- 200hr training begins in March and September. One weekend a month (excepting July and August; excepting January and February). It’s not too early to begin the application process; we offer an early bird rate and generous payment plan.
- Yoga & Ayurveda Studies are ongoing. Please visit the webpage for upcoming Studies! Open to teachers, students, and lifelong learners!!
- Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach training begins at your own pace. Dive in and begin your studies today. If you are a new Ayurvedic Consultant, please reach out for information on Mentorships to support you with your new clients.