The Blog is the Place to Be! That’s where you’ll find updates on the schedule and changes, plus information to support your wellbeing! You can sign up for Blog Posts to come to your inbox (see below to sign up)!!
Yoga & Ayurveda Studies:
- Intro To Ayurveda: September 24th 10-noon (via Zoom)
- Ayurvedic Routines: October 15th 10-noon (via Zoom)
- Ayurveda and Digestion: November 12 10-noon (via Zoom)
- (the above are prerequisites for Ayurveda courses on managing specific imbalances)
- Nourishing Pranayama (breathwork) Practices for Autumn and Winter Part One: October 14, October 28, and November 11 from 6-8pm (via Zoom)
- Nourishing Pranayama (breathwork) Practices for Autumn and Winter Part Two: November 18, December 9, and December 16 from 6-9pm (via Zoom)
- In Depth with the Yamas and Niyamas (via Zoom): begins in January with Charlotte and Janet
Trillium Ayurveda w/ A Bit of Bliss Yoga School:
We are accepting applications for our 2022 and 2023 programs and courses. Our training is unique as our class sizes are small to create a deep community of support and to offer individualized attention from our teachers. Our programs give you time to digest, assimilate, and truly integrate the material, so that you truly embody the teachings. Current start dates below.
- 200hr training begins in March 2023. One weekend a month (excepting July and August) through December. It’s not too early to begin the application process.
- Yoga & Ayurveda Studies are ongoing. Please visit the webpage for upcoming Studies! Open to teachers, students, and lifelong learners!!
- If you are a new Ayurvedic Consultant, please reach out for information on Mentorships to support you with your new clients.