Yoga & Ayurveda: Classes & Workshops
In person classes are beginning to resume. Zoom Yoga continues every Monday at 9:30am. The class includes the recording for the week, so you can do yoga whenever is best for you. It’s “no excuses” Yoga!
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA IN NORTH ORANGE: (see studio guidelines below)*
- Yoga by the Fire Pit for Earth Day: April 22, 2021 at 6pm; please RSVP (pay when you arrive) $12/class
- Gentle Yoga Wednesday at 6pm (starting back in May; must RSVP) $15/class
- Monday Zoom Yoga 9:30am (recording is available for a week; so you can practice at your convenience). $10/class (please register and pay online)
- Ten Week On-line Ayurveda and Yoga Training begins any time. Next live Zoom Q&A calls May 3, 2021 at 7:30pm. Program includes invitation to all future live calls. $300/program
THE COMMUNITY MEETINGHOUSE/CHURCH OF NORTH ORANGE: $10/class; your donations are necessary to support these classes as well as the community work of CCNOT.
- Wednesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Community Yoga for Everybody (temporarily at Trillium; see above)
ROYALSTON TOWN HALL: Your donations support Friends of the Royalston Library. Please bring your own yoga blanket, block, strap, and eye cover. Beginning again on April 13. (no class on April 27th)
- Tuesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Gentle Community Yoga for Everybody
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA WITH A BIT OF BLISS YOGA SCHOOL: We are accepting applications for all programs.
- 200hr training begins each January.
- 300hr training begins January 2021 and January 2022.
- Ayurveda 101 & Yoga 10-week on-line Training (for personal development) begins any time. Next live Zoom call is on May 3rd (you are invited to all future Live Zoom calls when you enroll). SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
*STUDIO GUIDELINES FOR Trillium Ayurveda & YOGA:
- NO LATE ENTRY: please show up at least 5 minutes early for class; there will be no entry after the doors close a few minutes before start time.
- Leave your shoes and cell phones (turned OFF) on the shelf at the bottom of the stairs (or in your car).
- No food and beverages (water only) must have a cover or be left downstairs.
- As you go upstairs, enter the studio quietly and maintain quiet tones or silence as you settle (this includes carefully and respectfully rollling out your mat).
- If you have not paid, there is a basket on the bookcase at the top of the stairs.
- The large cabinet in the studio has extra props, but I suggest that you bring your own.
- I will be sitting quietly on my mat, but let me know if you have any health concerns or limitations that I should know about before we begin.
- Please hold questions and comments until the end of class (unless it is a question of safety); this is your own turning inward experience and practice.