Yoga & Ayurveda: Classes, Workshops, & Trainings
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA IN NORTH ORANGE: (see studio guidelines below)*
- Special Class for the Halloween Blue Moon. Saturday October 31, 9:30-11am (the moon is at it’s fullest at 10:49am). Space is limited to 6.
- Wednesdays at 6pm at 6pm (please arrive at least 5 minutes early). Class is limited to FIVE people, please RSVP. There will be times when masks will be removed; if you are uncomfortable with this, Zoom or outdoor classes are available.
- Monday Zoom Yoga 9:30am (recording is available for a week; so you can practice at your convenience).
- Ten Week On-line Ayurveda and Yoga Training begins any time. Next live Zoom Q&A calls On October 18th at noon and November 22nd at noon. Program includes invitation to all future live calls.
THE COMMUNITY MEETINGHOUSE/CHURCH OF NORTH ORANGE: $10/class; your donations are necessary to support these classes as well as the community work of CCNOT
- Wednesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Community Yoga for Everybody – temporarily at Trillium (see above).
ROYALSTON TOWN HALL: has moved back into the Church next to the Town Hall. Your donations support Friends of the Royalston Library. Please bring a yoga blanket, block, and strap.
- Tuesday Evenings 6 – 7pm: Gentle Community Yoga for Everybody
TRILLIUM AYURVEDA WITH A BIT OF BLISS YOGA SCHOOL: We are accepting applications for all programs.
- 200hr training begins each January
- 300hr training begins in September and early 2021.
- Ayurveda 101 & Yoga 10-week on-line Training (for personal development) begins any time. Next live Zoom calls are in October and November (you are invited to all future Live Zoom calls when you enroll). SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.
*STUDIO GUIDELINES FOR Trillium Ayurveda & YOGA:
- NO LATE ENTRY: please show up at least 5 minutes early for class; there will be no entry after the doors close a few minutes before start time.
- Leave your shoes and cell phones (turned OFF) on the shelf at the bottom of the stairs (or in your car).
- No food and beverages (water only) must have a cover or be left downstairs.
- As you go upstairs, enter the studio quietly and maintain quiet tones or silence as you settle (this includes carefully and respectfully rollling out your mat).
- If you have not paid, there is a basket on the bookcase at the top of the stairs.
- The large cabinet in the studio has extra props, but I suggest that you bring your own.
- I will be sitting quietly on my mat, but let me know if you have any health concerns or limitations that I should know about before we begin.
- Please hold questions and comments until the end of class (unless it is a question of safety); this is your own turning inward experience and practice.