We offer an at-your-own-pace, choose-what-you-love route toward your 300 hour training. When you complete 300 hours in your Studies, we offer a certificate of 300 hours in Continued Studies. Currently this program is not a Yoga Alliance course, but you gain the same material we used for our Yoga Alliance training. We occasionally offer a formal 300 hour training (every few years, as needed) and you may use your completed Study Hours toward that formal training if you choose that route.
Yoga is a journey and not a destination.
It is a truth that yoga is as much about Sangha and supporting one another as it is about supporting one’s personal growth and self care. A Well Life is a healthy balance between tuning in and tuning out. It’s about being where we are, on the mat (wherever and whatever the “mat” happens to be in the moment) and sharing the wisdom with others.
With that in mind, we are offering Yoga & Ayurveda Studies intended to be supportive and inclusive to all of our yoga students. For Yoga Teacher Training graduates, to experienced teachers, to those who show up each week to the mat with us and want to learn more! These trainings offer options for everyone who wants to learn more and be connected more firmly in community with one another. Each training, intensive, workshop, class, etc. can be taken individually, which makes it more accessible and affordable as well as allows you to focus where your interest is most piqued. They may also be taken together as a complementary series.
UPCOMING TRAININGS: For the time being, most classes are talking place live on-line, unless otherwise noted. Visit link for each for more information and to register.
- In Depth with the Yamas and the Niyamas: April – May 2023 with Charlotte and Janet (15 hours). Meets weekly (via Zoom) to discuss each Yama or Niyama in depth. RSVP HERE
- Pause: A Quiet Retreat: First Saturday in January and June (in person retreat at Trillium Ayurveda). RSVP HERE
- Uplifting Pranayama Practices: April 14th, 21st, and 28th with Charlotte (15 hours). In Person at the Trillium Studio.
- Nourishing Pranayama Practices: October – December 2023 with Charlotte (15 hours).
- Learning to Teach Pranayama: Dates TBD
- Meditation & Mindfulness: Finding Bliss Within: April – September 2023 with Janet (in two parts; via Zoom). Details and RSVP HERE Soon.
- Practice Teach Intensive: April 2023 (in person training at Trillium Ayurveda)
- Assisting Students in Practice: Dates TBD
- Teaching Yin Style Yoga: Dates TBD
- Ayurveda Intensives are ongoing: Introduction to Ayurveda (September 2022/recording); Ayurvedic Routines: Living in Rhythm (October 2022/recording); Ayurveda and the Digestive System: it all starts in the gut (November 2022/recording); Ayurveda & Hormones; Ayurveda: Bones & Joints; Ayurveda & Your Heart; Ayurveda & Your Skin; Ayurveda & Women’s Health; Ayurveda & The Mind (mental wellness). These sessions talk about health from an Ayurvedic perspective and include the practices of yoga to support overall health, wellness, and balance. We strongly suggest taking Intro to Ayurveda, Ayurveda Routines, and Ayurveda and Digestion before diving into the other courses. RSVP HERE.
- Yoga Book Study: Book Study begins in January with Timber Hawkeye’s The Opposite of Namaste. RSVP HERE.
Min of 6 students to run each session. Each session must be paid in full before the beginning of the training. Required and recommended books are not included. Handouts are emailed in PDF format.
Your teachers include Charlotte of Trillium Ayurveda and Janet Bettey of Bit of Bliss Yoga of Cape Cod. If you are a Teacher: If you are a teacher and would like to teach a course as part of our Yoga & Ayurveda Studies, please reach out to us. We’d love to discuss what you have to offer and work with you as part of our mission to create Sangha and Space around students, teachers, and studiers of Life and Yoga.
–Our Yoga & Ayurveda Studies offerings are intimate and space is limited. We rely on you to honor your commitment to each course once you have registered. Each course must be paid in full before the start date. We reserve the right to keep your deposit/cost of course in full should you choose not to take the course at any time before or after it begins.
Expectations: You are expected to attend all sessions, watch all videos, join on-line “meetings”, complete all practicums, exams, projects, and turn in all homework required of your course before you receive your certificate for each course. If you have your 200 hour certification and complete 300 additional hours, we offer a letter of completion for 300 hours in Yoga and Ayurvedic Studies (for a combined total of 500 hours of Yoga Study). This is not currently a Yoga Alliance 300 hour training.
WE LOVE WORD OF MOUTH: If you’re a graduate of one of our programs or familiar with our programs, you can help up by spreading the word. We love word of mouth. If you know of someone you think would benefit from taking one of our courses or trainings, please send them our way. Be sure to tell them to let us know that you referred them (please ask them to include your mailing address or you can submit their name and your address to us yourself). When they complete a course or training, they get the gift of wisdom, and you will receive a thank you gift from us (only one thank you gift per person referred).
CURRENT FAVORITE TESTIMONIALS:
Trillium Ayurveda’s YTT program has far exceeded my expectations! This life changing program has enriched my life beyond measure! I am so grateful for all of the support and mentorship along my journey! Charlotte’s knowledge and wisdom of Yoga (anatomy, physiology, philosophy, methodology, ethics) and Ayurveda is vast. Her passion for the teachings, her desire to educate and share the gifts of yoga and Ayurveda is inspirational! She empowers you and is a guiding light for all who seek to become a better teacher and the best version of themselves! –J.