Visit the Google Calendar HERE to more easily see what’s happening when and to add classes to your personal calendar. Registration links are included in each event on the calendar, you can also register for Classe/Workshops HERE (Classes and Studies with Charlotte are found under “workshops”).
The Niyamas Discussion Series with myself and Janet begins on May 1st (that’s why this is posting early this month). These classes have been a HUGE hit with our students. You want to be a part of the discussions. Open to everyone (no mat required). Five weeks of Good Company and Wonderful Conversations!!
Yoga with Charlotte (RSVP under Workshops):
- Trillium Home Zoom Yoga, which is recorded so that you can enjoy yoga in your own time and place (it’s a bit of a no excuses practice). There is usually a short, weekly Blog Post exploring the week’s theme. $10/class
- Community Yoga takes place at the Community Church. $10/class
- Spring Yoga with Charlotte at 6pm in the Studio at Trillium on May 6th, May 13th, and May 27th. $20/class
We offer Yoga Teacher Trainings each year (this year we will be starting our fifth class!!). Yoga Teacher Training is open to those who would like to become yoga teachers as well as those seeking to deepen their personal yoga practice. This fall, we will be offering our first fully on-line training. It’s our same intimate program, but available wherever you happen to be in the world.
We also offer Yoga Classes classes with teachers from our Yoga Teacher Training programs in the Trillium Studio (RSVP under Classes):
- Cozy Yoga with Marie Sundays at 4pm (no classes on April 30th and May 7th); $12/class
- Gentle Practice with Ava Mondays at 7pm; $12/class
- Gentle Flow with Jessie Tuesdays at 6:30pm; $12/class
- Seasonal Practice with Becca on the last Friday of the month; $20/class
Our yoga classes are open to all level of students, unless otherwise noted. We feel that Yoga is for EveryBody, so don’t hesitate to join us for classes. If you are unsure where to start, please reach out and we can point you in the right direction for the right teacher for your needs.
BeeWell Gatherings happen every first Friday at 6pm on Zoom. We talk about whatever is on our minds together.
Living Well: Practicing Ayurveda happens every third Friday of the month at 6pm on Zoom. This month we are discussing Letting Go on all levels of living and being. This series is a required part of the Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach program.
Ayurveda and Women’s Health takes place on May 6th from 10-noon on Zoom. It is recorded, but you get the most out of these classes by joining live. These Studies are a required part of the Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach program.
Yoga Teachers Corner:
- Assisting for Teachers May 13th (with Janet) from 2-4pm (RSVP by May 6th to attend).
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training June 17th from 10-1 (RSVP by June12th to attend).
- The Niyamas Discussion Series can be used for CE credits from Yoga Alliance (see description above).
Don’t miss Blog Posts, including Monday Mantras and upcoming classes and answers to Questions that arise along the Way.