NEW: Visit the Google Calendar HERE to more easily see what’s happening when and to add to your personal calendar. Registration links are included in each event on the calendar, you can also register for Classe/Workshops HERE (Classes and Studies with Charlotte are found under “workshops”)
Yoga with Charlotte (RSVP under Workshops):
- Trillium Home Zoom Yoga, which is recorded so that you can enjoy yoga in your own time and place (it’s a bit of a no excuses practice). There is usually a short, weekly Blog Post exploring the week’s theme.
- Community Yoga takes place at the Community Church (be sure to look for the daffodils as they bloom).
- Earth Day Yoga with Charlotte at 6pm in the Studio at Trillium on April 22nd; this is part of the Spring Earth and Moon Yoga Sessions which take place monthly April – June.
Trillium offers Yoga Classes classes with teachers from our Yoga Teacher Training programs (RSVP under Classes):
- Cozy Yoga with Marie Sundays at 4pm
- Gentle Practice with Ava Mondays at 7pm
- Gentle Flow with Jessie Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- Seasonal Practice with Becca on the last Friday of the month
Our yoga classes are open to all level of students, unless otherwise noted. We feel that Yoga is for EveryBody, so don’t hesitate to join us for classes. If you are unsure where to start, please reach out and we can point you in the right direction for the right teacher for your needs.
BeeWell Gatherings happen every first Friday at 6pm on Zoom. We talk about whatever is on our minds together.
Living Well: Practicing Ayurveda happens every third Friday of the month at 6pm on Zoom. This month we are discussing Sunshine and living in the rhythms of Sunshine for Living Well. This class will include a recorded yoga practice to enjoy. This series is a required part of the Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach program.
Ayurveda and Heart Health takes place on Earth Day. April 22nd from 10-noon on Zoom. It is recorded, but you get the most out of these classes by joining live. Ayurveda and Women’s Heath is only a few weeks later on May 6th. These Studies are a required part of the Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach program.
Pranayama (Breathing) for Spring happens on April 29th from 10-1 (RSVP by April 22nd to attend).
Yoga Teacher Corner:
- Assisting for Teachers May 13th (with Janet) from 2-4pm (RSVP by May 6th to attend).
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training June 17th from 10-1 (RSVP by June12th to attend).
Don’t miss Blog Posts, including Monday Mantras and upcoming classes and answers to Questions that arise along the Way.