We offered a poll for classes and highest on the “yes, please” list for 2020 were:
- Ayurvedic Psychology on May 8th 6-7:30
- Full Day Yoga Retreat Day on June 13th (details and registration will post in January).
- Intro to Ayurveda (no date planned yet; possibly offered as a webinar or on June 5)
- Hormone Health on January 31st 6-7:30.
- Using Herbs the Ayurvedic Way on March 6th 6-7:30.
- Teacher’s Yoga Tea for teacher and those who are considering becoming teachers on April 3rd 6-7:30 (with myself and Janet; please contact us if you’re interested).
- Nervous System, Ayurvedic Routines (possibly offered as a webinar or on September 4), and Bones & Joints will be offered in the Fall.
- Teaser: Mindful Hikes/Saunterings are coming…
These dates are penned into the calendar for 2020 and are open for registration. Space is limited and there must be a minimum of 4 people to run each class. Please let me know if you don’t see something you’re looking for.
Also coming are some new Yoga offerings. Please let me know if there’s a type of yoga class you’re interested in. Yoga Nidra, Restorative, Full Moon Yoga, SnowGa, Deepening your Asana, Meditation & Breathwork are classes I have offered in the past–I am open and grateful for suggestions.
Many many exciting things for the new year. Keep your eyes and ears peeled!